FREE Shipping in INDIA | Shipping  Worldwide

FREE Shipping for order above USD 150

Orange Grey Boota Hand Block Printed Suit

 1890

OUT OF STOCK

Description

Pure cotton hand block printed unstitched suit with paired with leheriya kota dupatta. Dupatta is also hand block printed with leheriya blocks so it matches exactly with suit fabric.
Size –
Top, Bottom : 2.45 – 2.50 m
Dupatta : 2.40 – 2.50 m

COD, Shipping & Returns

Information

Cash on Delivery Available
To minimize the risk of delivery refusal, we require a 10% or ₹200 upfront deposit, with the remaining 90% payable upon delivery (COD).


Shipping
We currently offer FREE shipping on all orders in India or over $150 worldwide.

Return & exchange
If your purchase doesn’t meet your satisfaction, you can return it to us within 5 days for an exchange or refund. More info.

Assistance
Contact us on (+91) 85291 29259, or email us at hello@rangsaa.co.in.

Additional information
Reviews (10)

4.50/5
10 reviews for Orange Grey Boota Hand Block Printed Suit
Add a review

5
60%
6
4
30%
3
3
10%
1
2
0%
0
1
0%
0
  • Sort:
  • Newest
  • Oldest
  • Highest ratings
  • Lowest ratings
Add a review
4008
(10 customer reviews)
SHARE

THIS WEEK'S MUST BUY PIECES

Orange Grey Boota Hand Block Printed Suit

 1890

OUT OF STOCK

SHOPPING BAG 0
RECENTLY VIEWED 0